Working at Ideal Builders
Ideal Builders started as a small, flexible and relatively unknown general contractor and has grown into a well-known and well-respected construction brand in southern Wisconsin. We serve mostly repeat clients in the commercial, medical, laboratory, manufacturing, multi-family and retail industries.
Our company DNA is strong in relationships, positive can-do attitudes and commitment to results. We take extra care to treat our employees well because we know they are our greatest asset.
Here are a few perks of working at Ideal Builders:
- Our team has great connections in the industry, so we’ve created a referral program with a monetary reward when they recruit a new employee or new potential work.
- We make time for company-sponsored events that our staff enjoy, including things like paintball, cookouts, go-karting and golfing.
- We have an autonomous work style because we trust our employees to manage their day-to-day activities without interference. We balance that with an open-door policy where our leaders are always available to help with challenges and concerns.
- We provide an Uber Business Account for employees to use, no questions asked.
- Through our charitable foundation, we support local organizations like Hammer with a Heart, Kids Building Wisconsin, DAIS, Garding Against Cancer and Operation Fresh Start with gifts of time and money. We’re also open to our employees’ suggestions on which causes to support.
- Because we complete projects of various types and sizes, employees don’t get stuck doing the same type of project over and over.
- Our projects are typically within 60 miles of our office, so employees can be home each night.
- A competitive benefits packages designed for our employees.
Living in Madison
We’re very proud to be based in Wisconsin’s capital city. Madison continuously ranks among the best in the nation for things like active lifestyles, healthcare, bike trails, cutting-edge technology, safe neighborhoods, green resources, excellent education and phenomenal dining and entertainment. And those rankings come from publications like National Geographic, USA Today, Forbes, Travel + Leisure, Huffington Post, U.S. News and World Report and more. So you know they’ve got to be true.
Ideal Builders is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
Ideal Builders offers competitive compensation packages including health insurance, life/disability insurance, dental, vision, paid time off, 401K and profit sharing.