Philanthropy Is Part of Our Culture
Ideal Builders has a proud legacy of supporting the communities in which we live and work. Our commitment to strengthening our communities inspired the establishment of the Ideal Builders Community Fund. In addition to encouraging our staff to impact their communities through volunteerism and involvement in leadership roles with non-profit organizations, our fund awards grants in the geographies where we live and work.
Helping Our Communities Stay Strong
Ideal Builders understands the importance of demonstrating our support by partnering corporate donations with the critical component of volunteer time. Our gift of time is focused on causes aligned with our business practices, goals, and company values. In addition, special consideration may be given to causes or organizations that are especially important to Ideal Builders team members and/or clients.
Ways We Can Help
• Volunteers (for general labor/tasks)
• Monetary Contributions
Community Impact Process
A committee of Ideal Builders employees determines our corporate gifts each year. The committee, which meets 3‐4 times per year, is comprised of a cross-section of our employee group.
The calendar for this committee is:
• December 31 ‐ donation request deadline
• February 15 ‐ determine charitable giving for the current year and notify requestors.
All requesting organizations will receive a response to their request following the February 15 committee meeting.
Organizations must be a 501(c)(3) institution and must be nonpolitical and nondiscriminatory.
Ideal Builders will not make charitable contributions to the following entities:
• Agencies that discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, sexual orientation or national origin
• Political causes, candidates, legislative lobbying or advocacy groups
• Religious organizations seeking to further a denominational or sectarian purpose
• Social, labor, alumni or fraternal organizations serving a limited constituency
• Special occasion, good‐will, and single‐interest magazines
• Local athletic or sports programs and little leagues
• Travel funds for tours, expeditions or trips