Ideal Builders is changing the way Madison is building its city. We’ve left some mighty footprints across the metropolitan and beyond, and we will continue to blaze that trail.
How do we do this? With some elite Project Managers. Come be one!
This person is: detailed to the max, grinder, multi-tasker, smarty-pants, bleeds construction.
PM Responsibilities Include:
- Managing Ground Up-Award winning buildings
- Manage Tenant Improvements for Madison’s best businesses
- Estimating jobs, buy-out process, schedule management
- Champion of all relationships: client, architect, and subcontractors
- Construction Management Software wizard!
- Other duties as assigned
- General Contractor experience required
- Must be a self-starter that can work in a fast pace work environment
- Highly organized and process-driven with a good eye for details
- Desire to grow both personally and professionally
Please submit your qualifications in the form below. Once you’ve hit submit, you’ll be asked to take a Culture Index Survey. We use this survey to identify your strengths, but it’s not a test you can pass or fail so please answer honestly! Your application will not be fully complete until you take the survey. We recommend using Google Chrome to fill out the form below and the survey.
Ideal Builders, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Ideal Builders offers competitive compensation packages including health insurance, life/disability insurance, dental, vision, paid time off, 401K and profit sharing.